Saturday, February 28, 2009

Something To Be Thankful For


While I'm surfing the internet, I found out this poems which I find it very interesting.

I am thankful...

For the teeneger who is complaining about doing dishes because that means she is at home and not on the streets.

For the taxes that I pay because it means that I am employed.

For the mess to clean after a party because it means that I have been surrounded by friends.

For the clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat.

For my shadow that watches me work because it means I am out in the sunshine.

For a lawn that needs mowing, window that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.

For all the complaining I hear about the government because that means we have freedom to speech.

For the pile of laundry are ironing because it means I have clothes to wear.

For the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it means that I am alive.

and finally...

For too much email and letters because it means I have friends who are thinking of me...

News Straits Times

No comments: