Friday, May 15, 2009

Anwar and Barisan Nasional

At this state when I wrote this, I think Barisan Nasional is at its lowest point in any angle be it public perception, economic solutions, internal and external affairs, Perak crisis and don't forget Penanti by-election.

If Anwar's plan is going to meet the target, Barisan Nasional will lost in the 13th General Election. Accept the post 16th September's new government, Anwar's always make an impressive outcome. The first thing he did when went out from jail, he visited Pak Lah during Hari Raya and that made many reformists angry like mad. However, now if we look back, it was the right thing to do.

He also critized Najib like hell and on the other hand, he just touched a little on Pak Lah. This also had an issue among the oppositions especially PAS. Now if we look back, it was also the right thing to do.

In oppostion perspective, I didn't agree with Penanti by-election. However now I think it was a very good move and Barisan Nasional's late decision make them like a stupid coward stuck with their balls between their legs.

I will reserve my opinions on Najib.

No comments: