Thursday, April 16, 2009

Analyzing and Prediction

So this week I have watched two Champions League games which Chelsea draw with Liverpool (4-4) and Barcelona beat Bayern Munich (1-0). Chelsea went to the semi-finals with aggregate (7-5) and Barcelona with aggregate (5-0).

My prediction is Barcelona will meet Manchester United in the final and Barcelona is declared the Champions thanks to Thierry Henry.

Analyzing and Predicting is one of the skills that everybody have but with different capabilities. It can improve according to time and experience.

Say it football, shares, economy, politics, all of them have the essence of prediction. The more accurate you are, the better.

Actually I am not a hardcore fan of football but I enjoyed analyzing the strength of a team and as well as enjoyed the prediction I made.

In 2002, when I were at the secondary school, I supported Brazil as my favourite team to win the World Cup and they did. In 2006, I predicted Barcelona to win the Champions League and Italy to win the World Cup. I'm slightly wrong in 2008 where I didn't choose likeable Manchester United to win the Champions League but they did beating Chelsea through the Final and I'm happy for them as they are my favourite team in EPL.

I predicted Najib won't be the 6th Prime Minister but he did. Yet, I'm wrong.

So here is the man who will makes a difference in Champions League this season.


Thierry Henry.

Thierry Henry was the man I hate the most in EPL when he was with Arsenal. Now, I like him very much because he is playing with the best team in the world, Barcelona. Messi is such a great player but I think Henry will be at the front page in the news tomorrow.

Ronaldo is a good player too but I don't think he is excellent playing in a such a big game. Henry lead Arsenal to the Final in 2006 CL and lost to Barcelona. He scored playing against Brazil in the WC 2006 thus Brazil were out in the quarter-final. He decided to join Barca which I believe a huge decision ever he had made leaving his lovely team Arsenal.

So, I want to see if my prediction is correct.

No comments: