Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Superheroes revisited

When we were kids , all of us had favorite superheroes that we admired. There are a lot of them such as Superman, Batman, Ultraman, Spiderman, X-Men, etc.

I listed three famous superheores that I think should be on the top three:

1) Batman


The reason why I choose Batman is that Bruce Wayne is a successful and rich businessman in the Gotham City. Unlike many superheroes, he has no special superpower that I think ridiculuous and it will be stupid to have one. He uses his intellect, martial arts, science and technology against evil and bad people.

Although he's rich, he is very down to earth person and that is the reason why I like him. He is a normal person.

So Batman is in my top list.



2) Superman

He is at the second list, because he is too strong. His superpower make me sick and make me feel annoying to the highest degree.

He is powerful and the only thing can make him weak is the kryptonite which I think quite boring.

Nevertheless, he is strong. He also has very high self-esteem. He stands still and tall. So he is at the second.

What make him more interesting is that he is a loser as a reporter in his secret life. Wearing glasses and suddenly change himself to a superhero, a large contradiction, but amazing.



3) Professor X / Professor Xavier

He is one of the X-men characters among Wolverine, Pheoenix, Magneto and much more. His speciality of reading and controlling people's mind is amazing.

He is unique although he is physically weak. For me, the power of mind is the real power ever. That's why I like him.

So he is at number three.




....100) Spiderman



Spiderman is stupid teenager who has problem with his life and the personality crisis is funny. Spiderman is the weakest character among the superheroes. I don't like his so called spider-webs power. It's disgusting. Plus, he walks and climbs the building like a retard.

What the heck a superhero 'jalan terbongkok-bongkok macam orang nyanyuk?'

No comments: