Thursday, April 9, 2009

Prayer and Football

I believe all of us have hope and faith regardless what God you believe in and what religion you are into. Even atheist do have hope based on logical facts, although they not believe in God. They may believe hard work is the fundamental principle of success.

We Muslims have three fundamental principles of success which are Effort, Prayer (Dua'a) and Tawakkal (Depending on the God with due reliance). I am not into religion anyway ( for now).

I have googled "Dear god please awarded", and I got a handful of interesting results.

  • "Dear God please don't kill us all"
  • "Dear God if you cannot make me thin, please make my friends fat"
  • "Dear God please give me bail out so I can believe"
  • "Dear God, please exist"
It is Champions League season and Barcelona beat Bayern Munich at Nou Camp 4-0. It is a superb attacking trio of Henry, Eto'o and Lionel Messi.

  • "Dear God, please awarded Barcelona, Champions League Cup"
Amin.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dear god please make sure Manchester United never reach the final

master said...

Dear God, please reject Saiful's prayer ..